Wednesday, March 3, 2010

System neutral templates--a little help

So over at Exonauts! yesterday I asked for some input on templates for system neutral material. As a few of you old school RPGers out there might not read that post, I've doubled up here to get suggestions. My original post:
So I've got a ton of posts on deck that I want to flesh out, (e.g., gadgets, enemies, etc.) but I'm still wading through rulesets. I'd like to start posting stuff without having to get into the crunchy bits of stat blocks that will essentially need to be converted anyway. I guess, I'd rather there was as little as possible at this point--allowing anyone who wants to yoink an idea can do so and incorporate with ease. So my question is: is there a good template out there for system neutral? Is narrative enough? How much crunch is too much--or not enough?

Ideas? Thoughts? I'd appreciate any suggestions in the comments.

Thanks!
 Feel free to drop suggestions in this post or the one on Exonauts. :)

No comments: