Friday, July 16, 2010

Doctor Spektor Anthology in October, Mighty Samson in September

I'm not super familiar with this guy, but there's quite a buzz going on over at Grognardia about pop culture influences on the cleric class. Then I was over at Dark Horse comics rifling though the upcoming releases for Flash Gordon and saw their upcoming Doctor Spektor hardcover and it seemed like fate! Spektor will be out before Halloween in time to repel the forces of evil. Here's the cover and details:
  • Release date: October 13, 2010
  • Full color
  • 200 pages
  • Hard cover
  • 7" x 10" 
I saw this earlier when I discovered Flash Gordon comics from the 40s-60s are getting their own special hardcover archive. Science-fantasy fans might also go ga-ga over another anthology for Mighty Samson (set in the future?). Here's that cover and info:
  • Release date: September 22, 2010
  • Full color
  • 216 pages
  • Hardcover
  • 7" x 10"
Looks like we're going broke before Christmas this year!

2 comments:

Jeff Rients said...

Cool news! I don't know if I could say that Doctor Spektor or Mighty Samson are any good, but I love the handful of originals that I own.

Trey said...

Cool!